Getting Started with Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado
Congratulations! You've decided to join over 9 million people nationwide in the decision to seek fertility treatment. As the majority of fertility cases are highly treatable, you may be one step closer to fulfilling your dreams.
At Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado, we strive to make the process of starting infertility therapy as simple and stress-free as possible. Before your first appointment, you will need to complete a few new patient forms. During your initial consultation, your fertility specialist will review your history, answer any questions you may have, and form a preliminary plan for testing, diagnosis and treatment.
Reasons to Choose Conceptions
- High Success Rates in IVF Across All Age Brackets - IVF Success Rates
- Ranked Nationally for Quality, Safety, Consistency, & IVF Success Rates-IVFReports.org
- Awarded 5280 Top Doctors - See 2012 Top Infertility Specialist Award
- Received Prestigious Vargyas National Fertility Award - Fertility Award
- Personalized Patient Care for over 26 years – Read About Conceptions Fertility Clinic
- State of the Art In-House Embryology Laboratory – Accredited IVF Laboratory
- Advanced Protocols, Research, Genetic Testing, and More – See our Infertility Lectures
- Hundreds of Patient Testimonials – Read Infertility Patient Testimonials
- Acceptance of Most Insurance Plans - View Insurance & Financing Information
Based on a comprehensive assessment of your individual circumstances, you and your physician will then determine the course of treatment that's right for you.