Dr. Dana Ambler discusses an Infertility Evaluation and Workup. By identifying a cause for Infertility, Conceptions can create a customized plan to meet your personalized fertility needs. Nearly all cases are treatable with drug treatment, surgery, or Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- Female Infertility Basic Evaluation and Workup:
- Medical history and reproductive evaluation.
- Ovulatory function/dysfunction evaluation through basal body temp charting, test kits, or blood work.
- Ovarian Reserve testing for egg quality and quantity through ultrasound and lab evaluation.
- Uterine cavity and fallopian tubes evaluation for patency through a hysteropingogram (dye study with x-ray). Pelvic Surgery can be done for endometriosis, tubal occlusive disease, pelvic adhesive disease.
- Male Infertility Basic Evaluation and Workup:
- Physical examination, history, and Semen Analysis.