Complete Chromosomal Screening (CCS)
Dr. Mark Bush discusses 3 Significant Advances in the treatment of infertility through In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF):
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) ensures fertilization and is recommended for male infertility, or for couples that have failed fertilization in a prior IVF cycle. ICSI involves the microscopically guided injection of a single sperm into a mature egg.
Day 5 Embryo – Allows for natural selection of a couple’s healthiest embryos. An embryo at Day 3 has eight cells, but an embryo at Day 5 has 100 cells to evaluate.
Complete Chromosomal Screening (CCS) – All technologies for PGD chromosome screening are designed to test embryos for chromosomal problems and aid physicians in identifying those embryos that are most likely to implant and lead to healthy babies.
Infertility Workup and Evaluation
Dr. Dana Ambler discusses an Infertility Evaluation and Workup. By identifying a cause for Infertility, Conceptions can create a customized plan to meet your personalized fertility needs. Nearly all cases are treatable with drug treatment, surgery, or Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Female Infertility Basic Evaluation and Workup:
- Medical history and reproductive evaluation.
- Ovulatory function/dysfunction evaluation through basal body temp charting, test kits, or blood work.
- Ovarian Reserve testing for egg quality and quantity through ultrasound and lab evaluation.
- Uterine cavity and fallopian tubes evaluation for patency through a hysteropingogram (dye study with x-ray). Pelvic Surgery can be done for endometriosis, tubal occlusive disease, pelvic adhesive disease.
Male Infertility Basic Evaluation and Workup:
- Physical examination, history, and Semen Analysis.
Dr. Mark Bush's Videos
Dr. Robert Greene's Videos