Complete Chromosomal Screening (CCS)
Dr. Mark Bush discusses 3 Significant Advances in the treatment of infertility through In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF):
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) ensures fertilization and is recommended for male infertility, or for couples that have failed fertilization in a prior IVF cycle. ICSI involves the microscopically guided injection of a single sperm into a mature egg.
Day 5 Embryo – Allows for natural selection of a couple’s healthiest embryos. An embryo at Day 3 has eight cells, but an embryo at Day 5 has 100 cells to evaluate.
Complete Chromosomal Screening (CCS) – All technologies for PGD chromosome screening are designed to test embryos for chromosomal problems and aid physicians in identifying those embryos that are most likely to implant and lead to healthy babies.
IVF – Egg Donor - Oocyte Donations
Dr. Michael Swanson discusses IVF using Egg Donation for couples with poor egg health. Egg Donation affords the ability for couples to preserve the autonomy and intimacy desired as women can both conceive and deliver a baby.
Poor Egg Health can be related to:
-Decreased ovarian reserve from advanced material age, premature ovarian failure, or prior cycle failure.
- Known carriers of genetic risk.
Egg Donor Program meets or exceeds American Society of Reproductive Medicine guidelines.
-All Potential donors are thoroughly screened medically, genetically, and for infectious disease. A particular emphasis is placed on evaluating egg health.
Recipients evaluated to ensure a correct fit.
- Uterus evaluation for adhesions and fibroids.
- Male semen analysis and genetic assessment.
Infertility Workup and Evaluation
Dr. Dana Ambler discusses an Infertility Evaluation and Workup. By identifying a cause for Infertility, Conceptions can create a customized plan to meet your personalized fertility needs. Nearly all cases are treatable with drug treatment, surgery, or Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Female Infertility Basic Evaluation and Workup:
- Medical history and reproductive evaluation.
- Ovulatory function/dysfunction evaluation through basal body temp charting, test kits, or blood work.
- Ovarian Reserve testing for egg quality and quantity through ultrasound and lab evaluation.
- Uterine cavity and fallopian tubes evaluation for patency through a hysteropingogram (dye study with x-ray). Pelvic Surgery can be done for endometriosis, tubal occlusive disease, pelvic adhesive disease.
Male Infertility Basic Evaluation and Workup:
- Physical examination, history, and Semen Analysis.
Infertility Diagnosis & IVF Treatment
Dr. Ryan Riggs discusses Surgical Procedures for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infertility.
Infertility Diagnosis using Hysteroscopy
– evaluate uterus, camera inside uterus and fill it with water and use small instruments to address anything they find.
Infertility Diagnosis using Laparoscopy
– evaluate pelvis and/or fallopian tubes with a camera through belly button.
Fertility Treatment using a small needle for Egg Retrieval.
Dr. Mark Bush's Videos
Dr. Michael Swanson's Videos
Dr. Ryan Riggs's Videos
Dr. Robert Greene's Videos