Infertility is a disease affecting one out of every six couples in the United States, 7.3 million nationally. Are you suffering or know someone who is suffering with infertility? Infertility isn’t whispered about between girlfriends anymore, infertility is A REAL disease and needs to be talked about. Women are not the only ones affected by infertility 30-40% of males are affected by the disease as well.
- If you are 35 or older, have you been trying to conceive for more than 6 months without success?
- If you are under 35, have you been trying to conceive for a year or more without success?
- Have you had two or more miscarriages or pregnancy loss?
- Has your spouse or partner been tested for fertility problems?
- Do you suffer from painful periods or irregular periods?
If you answered Yes to 1 of the above questions talk with your Women’s Health Care provider to discuss your treatment options.
Help is available; speak with someone who cares.
For additional infertility information visit American Fertility Association.
For information on NIAW visit RESOLVE.
Contact: Contact Conceptions Fertility Clinic at 303-794-0045 or view our contact us page